Images Converter Flex Air App
In the previous post I introduced an air app that can parse photoshop layers and save it out as pngs or jpges. In this post I thought I upped the game a bit to make the app hopefully even more useful. I remembered the times I just needed quickly convert dozen or so icons (in ico format) to transparent pngs and there was really no elegant and quick solution. Well.. That’s thing of the past now. Enter Images Converter!
- support for additional cca 40 image formats (via ZaaIL library) , see below full list of supported image formats.
- support for saving individual Photoshop layers
- support for dragging multiple files (including dragging multiple PSD files)
- images preview
- conversion progress feedback
- user preferences and the window position and remembered
- some bugs were fixed in the psd parser , so should be a bit more stable now…
The following image formats are supported : bmp, blp, cut, cur, dicom, dcm, dcx, dds, exr, ftx, fits, gif, hdr, hdp, icns, ico, icon, iff, ilbm, iwi, lif, mdl, mp3, pbm, pgm, pcx, pcd, pic, pix, png, pnm, psd, psp, pxr, raw, rot, sgi, bw, rgb, rgba, sun, texture, tga, tpl, utx, vtf, wad, wal, wbmp, wdp, xpm, jpg, jpeg, jpe, jp2